About Turks & Caicos
A little over an hour from Miami, this British Overseas Territory consists of over 40 islands, only 8 of which are inhabited. Of the 8 inhabited islands, the most popular vacation spots are Grand Turk, the capital, and Providenciales (also known as Provo), home to Grace Bay Beach, which is consistently voted the best beach in the world.
Enjoy snorkeling, whale-watching, horseback riding on the beach, and hiking through Conch Bar Cave, a limestone cave created by saltwater over 600 years ago. Villas in Turks and Caicos provide a true island getaway, perfect for everyone from honeymooners to groups of friends.
All Turks & Caicos LocationsLeeward (1) Parrot Cay (5) Providenciales (117) South Caicos Island (6) Thompson Cove (1) Amanyara Resort (10) Beach Enclave Resort North Shore (2) Chalk Sound (8) Grace Bay (54) Leeward (4) Long Bay Beach (14) Sailrock Resort (4) Sapodilla Bay (4) Silly Creek (1) Taylor Bay (5) Turtle Cove Area (9) Turtle Tail Area (6)
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
Nonstop flights into Providenciales International airport arrive from New York, Boston, Miami, Dallas, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Toronto.
While locals insist that tap water is safe, stick to bottled water.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Attractions:
- Experience the biggest events of the year in Turks & Caicos, the winter arrival of migrating humpback whales. Snorkel and swim alongside these magnificent creatures for the experience of a lifetime.
- The Provo Golf & Country Club features a Karl Litten design 18-hole, 72 par course, which is consistently rated as one of the Caribbean's top 10 golf courses.
- Turks and Caicos offers souvenir shops, local crafts markets and a few upscale jewelry shops and boutiques in the Grace Bay area.
- Salt Cay Divers offers diving for all levels of expertise and allow you to get up close and personal with reefs populated by healthy, abundant coral, sponges and fish or explore an un-salvaged 18th Century shipwreck.
- Visit Turks & Caicos National Museum to learn more about the islands' past.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- A guided scuba diving, or snorkeling excursion
- A car rental or private driver
- Private chef service for the first or last nights of your stay
- A sunset dinner cruise
- In-villa massages and spa treatments
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more