Find Your Antigua Villa
Beaches for Days
Visitors flock to Antigua's secluded beaches kissed with powder-soft sand and crystal-clear waters. Located in the middle of the Caribbean's Leeward Islands, Antigua's neighbors to the North and West are Nevis, St. Kitts, St. Barts, and St. Martin; to the South are Montserrat and Guadaloupe. Known as a major sailing hub, there are many natural anchorages and tiny surrounding islands for exploring. You can relax on the beach, take a day for a sailing adventure, sightsee, and shop. At the end of the day, you'll be able to wind down and enjoy a delectable meal at one of Antigua's fine dining establishments or hire a private chef for a customized meal in the privacy of your villa.
Many of our Antigua villa rentals are located in the exclusive Jumby Bay Resort, set on a 300-acre private island located 2 miles off the coast of Antigua and accessible only by boat. A Top-Ranked All-Inclusive Resort by Conde Nast, this AAA Five Diamond stay is a naturalist’s haven noted for its lush landscape, stately palm trees and three superb, white sand beaches. Jumby Bay Resort is known worldwide for providing discerning travelers with world-class service and distinguished amenities.
Your Antigua villa vacation can be planned with ease, as several major airlines service the island's only airport including American Airlines, British Airways, US Airways, Continental, Delta, Virgin Atlantic, and Air Canada.
All Antigua LocationsJumby Bay Island (30) Saint Mary (8) St. John's (4) Willikies (1) Jumby Bay Resort (30) Long Bay (5) Soldier Bay (4) Tamarind Hills (8)
Jabberwocky at Jumby BayJumby Bay Island, Antigua
Beachert at Jumby BayJumby Bay Island, Antigua
Lazy Lizard at Jumby BayJumby Bay Island, Antigua
Blue Waters Resort - Ultimate Escapes Spring Sale
Select Featured Villas
Savor stunning views of the Caribbean Sea, cook up a storm in your private kitchen, or simply relax...
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
The beaches on the southern coast tend to be quieter and less crowded, in part because they're off winding and somewhat rough roads. For a low-key beach day, venture to Rendezvous Bay or Johnson's Point.
Many restaurants and hotels add a 10 percent service charge to the bill. If a service charge is not included, be sure to leave a 10 to 15 percent tip. This guideline extends to bartenders and taxi drivers as well.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Activities:
- Head to the northern coast, where beaches including Dickenson Bay and Runaway Bay offer access to local towns and good surfing conditions. At Pasture Bay, keep an eye out for nesting turtles!
- Get up close to the animal life on the island with a trip to the Wadadli Animal Nature Park. Take a guided tour of the lush tropical rainforest - adventurous travelers can even see the jungle by ATV or zipline.
- Take a catamaran trip to Antigua's unspoiled sister island Barbuda, or set out on a sailing and snorkeling adventure. You can even meet some of the "locals" during a stingray swim and feed experience.
- Explore local history with a visit to Betty's Hope, an open-air museum dedicated to the site of one of the island's first sugar plantations.
- Take in spectacular views - especially at sunset - from the lookout at Shirley Heights, a former military post on English Harbour.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- A car rental or private driver
- A private transfer from the airport
- A full-day boat excursion with a captain/guide
- A sunset dinner cruise
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more