Kolea 3A at Waikoloa
United States / Hawaii / The Big Island
Kolea is a luxury oceanfront residence. This extraordinary site nestled around Anaeho'omalu Bay at Waikoloa Beach Resort has remained a wonder for Hawaiians who gloried in its protected waters.
Kolea features beautiful two and three bedroom villas with air-conditioning, stone flooring in the common areas, gourmet kitchens with natural stone counter tops, African mahogany cabinetry, granite counter-tops and a built-in wine cabinet. The 9-foot x 18' retractable pocket doors bring together the lanai and living areas with ease. The lanai features an outdoor living/dining area, with a gas grill, Koa cabinetry, bar, sink, and under-counter wine cooler.
Private homes are beautifully furnished with similar features as the villas but they also offer spacious floor plans, complete privacy and a private pool with hot tub.
Kolea is a retreat with special touches like the Beach Club Pavilion featuring a natural lava hot tub, infinity-edge pool, and a children's pool with a sand bottom and waterfall. This gated-oceanfront community provides true resort living in every sense of the word. From here, one can walk to the Hilton's incomparable Kohala Spa and ocean-side restaurants, two championship golf courses, and variety of imaginative shops that round out Waikoloa Resort life.
- Premier oceanfront location with direct access to A-Bay
- Private gated entrance
- Private oceanfront recreation center with open-air cabana, tables, chairs and couches for lounging, pool towels, an infinity edge pool, lava rock hot tub and a children’s pool complete with sandy bottom and waterfall. Business desk for printing boarding passes and tickets only.
- Exercise room with Life Fitness cardio equipment
- Non-smoking property (includes units and lanai)
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts
* HI ID #TA-040-964-3008-01
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Sleeps 6 Guests
No extra charge for check-out cleaning
Ceiling fans in main living and master bedroom areas
Fully furnished laundry room with washer/dryer
Private elevator entrance to second and third floor villas
Bedroom DetailsBedroom 1: Master bedroom has a king bed and private deck
Bedroom 2: Second bedroom has a queen bed
Bedroom 3: Third bedroom has twin beds and lanai access
Beach DetailsBeautiful white sand beach
Pool DetailsInfinity-edge pool overlooking the shoreline (community)
Children's pool, complete with sand bottom and waterfall (community)
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
January 01, 2021 - December 31, 2022
Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a Villa Specialist for a quote.
|3||5||Rates available upon request *|
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Tax Service Charge Details *Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates.
Additional resort fee may apply to bookings in 2022.
Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax.
Cleaning fee $255 plus tax
Administration Fee of $95
Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Security Deposit DetailsCredit card authorization
Minimum Stay Details
Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
To qualify for 3 miles per $1 spent, bookings must be made through the Villas of Distinction for United MileagePlus program. Miles earned are awarded to only one traveler per villa booking. The actual number of miles earned by a member will be based upon the total base nightly villa rate excluding taxes, fees and optional fees. MileagePlus number must be provided prior to travel for mileage offer to be fulfilled. Miles are posted to member's accounts 6-8 weeks after travel has been completed. Bookings must be paid in U.S. currency. New bookings only. Offers are subject to availability, capacity-controlled and may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Isn't it time you maximized your miles? Reserve your villa vacation by March 31st and receive up to 3 bonus miles per dollar spent. That's right! You could earn up to 6 miles per dollar spent on your villa getaway. Imagine where you could go with 60,000 miles*.
Here's how you earn:
Villa Booking Cost
$1,000 - $5,000
1 Bonus Mile Per $1 Spent
$5,001 – $10,000
2 Bonus Miles Per $1 Spent
3 Bonus Miles Per $1 Spent
Offer valid for new bookings made now through 5/31/22 for travel now to 12/31/23. Bonus miles are calculated on the base villa cost. Bonus miles earned are per villa reservation and are awarded to only one traveler booking. To qualify for this promotion, you must provide a valid MileagePlus® number at time of booking. Qualifying bookings will earn up to 3 extra miles per $1 of their base villa cost. Tiers include reservations between $1,000 and $5,000 base villa cost receive 1 bonus mile per $1, reservations between $5,001 and $10,000 base villa cost receive 2 bonus miles per $1, reservations $10,001+ base villa cost receive 3 bonus miles per $1 in addition to the standard offer of 3 miles per dollar spent. Miles are posted to member’s account 6-8 weeks after the villa trip has been completed. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details *Offer shown based on an average price of $10,001 spent on base nightly rate
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.